Census Reconciliation Process
All Participating Employers are required to complete the Annual Rate and Census Reconciliation Form when enrolling and at the end of each plan year. Confirmation ensures that the Participating Employer still qualifies under the SOCA Benefit Plan Underwriting Regulations. The information is pulled from FormFire and populated on the Census Reconciliation Form.
Please download a copy of the Census Reconciliation Form in Manage Documents to review with your client.
Follow these steps to download a copy of the form:
1. Go to Manage Documents
2. Select Add Document (upper right-hand side)
3. Select Census Reconciliation Form (toward bottom of text box)
4. Click Add
5. Review the Form
6. If the form is accurate, no other action is needed
7. If the form is not accurate, make any changes and save the revised form
8. Upload the revised form to Manage Documents
For more information about the form itself, click here for a detailed article about the Census Reconciliation Form.