The HR Monthly Snapshot is a census view of employee benefit participation provided by your agency, as a courtesy to all HR Managers. It's a client's specific notification automatically sent on the 2nd Tuesday of each month to help the client establish monthly support records for record keeping, ACA or compliance issues. Feel free to subscribe (or unsubscribe) at any time.
Here’s a sample HR Monthly Snapshot email:
To subscribe to the HR Monthly Snapshot:
- The client must have at least 2 employees
- The Broker must select the HR Manager (See How to assign an HR Manager)
- The HR Manager must have been active in FormFire within the last 18 months
- The client must have an Team Member assigned in the Broker Setup section of Client Details
- The HR Manager must check off the box in the HR Monthly Snapshot section
The email will also contain a census attached that includes the number of active employee and dependent accounts registered under that specific client and whether the employees are waiving or accepting coverage:
Want to turn it off? That's easy! If you're an HR Manager, login and click Account Settings. Uncheck the first box you see A monthly snapshot becomes available.
Broker? Log in and go to your client's Client Details page. Scroll until you see HR Monthly Snapshot and uncheck the box.