The HR Monthly Snapshot is a census view of employee benefit participation provided by your agency, as a courtesy to all HR managers. It's a group specific notification automatically sent on the 2nd Tuesday of each month to help the group establish monthly support records for record keeping, ACA or compliance issues. Feel free to subscribe (or unsubscribe) at any time.
Here’s a sample HR Monthly Snapshot email:
To Subscribe to the HR Monthly Snapshot...
- The group must have at least 2 employees
- The broker must select the HR Manager. (See How to Assign an HR Manager)
- The HR Manager must have been active in FormFire within the last 18 months
- The group must have an Account Exec/Team Member assigned
- The group must check off the box in the HR Monthly Snapshot section
The email will also contain a census attached that includes the number of active employee and dependent accounts registered under that specific group and whether the employees are waiving or accepting coverage:
Want to turn it off? That's easy.
If you're an HR Manager, log in and click the "Account Settings" link. Uncheck the box to be emailed when a monthly snapshot becomes available.
Broker? Log in and go to your client details page. Scroll until you see 'HR Monthly Snapshot' and uncheck the box.