A requirement for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan is to attach a completed Employer Application with the sold group submission. The Employer Application is only available on the HR Dashboard and should be completed by the group's HR Manager.
To access the Employer Application, click the brown Anthem SOCA ER Application button under Employer Medical Info.
The Employer Application will be split into 6 sections:
- Health Plan
- Employer Information
- Contribution Requirements
- Review Terms and Conditions
NOTE: To submit employee data for purposes of completing a Sold Group with Anthem SOCA, you must complete ALL information on this screen before sending forms to Anthem. However, if you need to leave this screen before completing, please click Save in order to save your progress.
The HR Manager will be asked to select which health plan their group will be enrolling in with Anthem SOCA:
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Access Options PPO
- Lumenos HSA PPO
For the group, the HR Manager will be asked to enter:
- Name of Chamber
- Head of Firm and Title
- Administrative Contact, Title
- Additional Authorized Signer and Title
- If subject to a bargaining agreement
- If subject to COBRA
- And more!
For the group, the HR Manager be asked to enter:
- Number of full time employees
- Total number of employees (including part-time)
- Effective date of coverage for eligible employees
- When new eligible enrollees will become effective
The HR Manager will be asked to fill out a couple of items in this section regarding:
- Group contribution levels
- If any classes have a percentage of group contributions that are different
Review Terms and Conditions
The HR Manager will have the ability to review the terms and conditions in this area.
If the HR Manager skip a section or even 1 question, the HR Manager won't have the ability to sign the Employer Application.
Once the entire application has been completed, the HR Manager will either type or draw their signature in this area.
Once all items have been completed, the HR Manager will click the orange Save button at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
This will ensure that the Employer Application has been completed and ready for you to send directly to Anthem!