Why is this new process being implemented?
The new process is being implemented at the request of Anthem to ensure GAs review and scrub sub-agent submissions before being sent to Anthem for processing.
What is different about this new workflow?
The only difference with the workflow is that the sub-agent submissions will be sent to the GA instead of Anthem.
How will I know I have received a submission from a sub-agent?
The GA will receive an email in their designated in-box. The email will include the sub-agent’s name and group info.
As a GA, what should I do if I forget my password to open the encrypted email attachments?
If you forget the preassigned password, GAs should contact FormFire Support at Support@formfire.com.
FormFire’s system currently only accepts one GA email address for both prescreen and sold group submissions. How can I easily differentiate between the type of submission notifications in my email in-box?
You should be able to differentiate between prescreen and sold group carrier submission notifications by setting up an email rule that routes notices based on the specific words of “Prescreen” or “Sold Group” in the body of the email.
How will I submit the sub-agent’s case to Anthem? Is there anything special I need to do once I’ve reviewed the group and it is ready to send?
You will want to follow the normal Send Forms workflow to submit the sub-agent’s case to Anthem.
- Sign into FormFire. Under your list of Clients, change the drop-down box to the correct sub-agency.
- Locate the Client, and from the orange menu next to the Client’s name, select Send Forms.
- Complete the Send Forms page as usual attaching the required documents.
- The Recipient information will default to the Anthem for SOCA BP contact information. When you are ready, select Send Forms.
Send Forms > Prescreen
Send Forms > Sold Group
What steps can I take to ensure successful prescreen and sold group transmissions?
You can review our Anthem for SOCA online Help Articles. Agents may find the following articles especially helpful.
- Prescreen and Sold Case Checklists for the Anthem for SOCA BP
- Anthem for SOCA BP required Sold Case submission documents
- How to Download the Anthem for SOCA BP Broker Guide
Who do I contact if I have questions about the new workflow?
Agents with questions should contact support at FormFire Support@formfire.com.