As a sub-agent, how do I Submit Forms to my General Agent (GA)?
- When you select SOCA from the MEWA drop-down field in Client Details, your GA’s name will automatically be assigned by default.
- When you go to Send Forms, picking Anthem for SOCA BP as your Carrier will automatically default the Send Forms page to the correct GA contact name and established password.
- Once you attach the required documentation and select Send Forms, your case will be submitted to your GA via FormFire.
- The GA will be sent a notification with the sub-agent’s name and group information stating that a group is awaiting review and approval.
Do I have to communicate the Send Forms password to my GA?
No, that won’t be necessary. FormFire will obtain an email address (and password) for each GA to direct the sub-agent’s submissions. The established email and password will remain the same to retrieve any Send Forms notification attachments.
How will I know if changes are required or not?
- Your GA will open the submission and review the submitted case.
- If it is clean, your GA will submit the forms via FormFire directly to Anthem for processing.
- If it is not clean and changes are needed, the GA will request the missing info from the sub-agent.
- Once you provide any missing info, you should Send Forms again to forward the corrected paperwork to your GA.
- Once the corrected submission is deemed complete, your GA will submit the forms via FormFire to Anthem for processing.
How will I know when my GA has completed the document review and forwarded the group to Anthem?
The sub-agent can go to the Sent Forms page in the left, blue navigation menu and search for the Client’s name in the Sent Forms history.
Will the GA approval process apply to sending forms for both prescreen and sold group cases?
Yes, the new GA approval workflow will apply to both prescreen and sold groups.
What steps can I take to ensure successful prescreen and sold group transmissions?
You can review our Anthem for SOCA online Help Articles. Agents may find the following articles especially helpful.
- Prescreen and Sold Case Checklists for the Anthem for SOCA BP
- Anthem for SOCA BP required Sold Case submission documents
- How to Download the Anthem for SOCA BP Broker Guide
Who do I contact if I have questions about the new workflow?
Sub-agents should contact their General Agent with any questions.