This update went live at 9 PM on 08/16/2018 and concentrates on various updates and fixes.
Updates and Fixes
We’ve made updates to how forms are organized on the Preview Forms page:
- Any form that is designated as “universal” will now be placed under “Universal Applications” in the carrier list.
- All forms that were listed under “Other Carrier” are now listed by their carrier name.
Welcome Back and Reminder Emails
We updated the Welcome Back and Reminder Emails to better assist employees with the completion of their accounts, including changes like:
- Updated instructions on retrieving usernames and resetting passwords.
- Updated links to the Login and Sign Up screens.
- Adding the masked username to Reminder Email.
Send Forms Error Message
Fixed an issue where an error about needing Employment Status was showing on the Send Forms page.
Other Various Fixes
Several small fixes and upgrades were made to streamline FormFire.
Future Feature Preparation
Various changes in preparation for future features and upgrades.
We have updated a few carrier censuses in our system:
- AFA Springboard Census
- Anthem 51+ Enrollment Census
- Superior Vision Census