In order for you to send Sold Group or enrollment information to the Anthem for SOCA BP for a client, you MUST meet the following requirements below.
- Your client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- The HR Manager completed the Anthem for SOCA BP Employer Application
- You've added all the plan and pricing information to your client in FormFire
- All required documents for the submission have been added to the Document Center
Once those requirements are met, you'll then be able to submit the completed applications to Anthem.
Submitting forms through FormFire
Click the orange context menu box on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
For a medical submission you’ll select the following:
- Submission Type: Sold Group
- Carrier: Anthem for SOCA BP
- Form: Anthem for SOCA BP EE App W/Medical
- Medical: Anthem for SOCA BP
- Dental: Anthem for SOCA BP Dental
- Vision: Anthem for SOCA BP Vision
- Life: Anthem for SOCA BP Life
You'll see that the Sold Group Checklist will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. This checklist will indicate whether you've attached all required documents in the Attach Files section, ensure that the all employees selected their plan(s) and that you as the Broker added pricing information. Click here for more information on the Sold Group Checklist.
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission to the Carrier, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This will be added to the email that the Carrier receives.
Remember, you need to check the box by the File Type to include documents in your submission to Anthem here in Attach Files.
The Recipient information for the Anthem for SOCA BP has already been added for you!
At this point, click the orange Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up menu will appear that allows you to review the attachments you're submitting in addition to the employees' forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, click Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, click Send Forms.
Anthem will review all the information sent and contact you outside of FormFire to either inform you that your client has been officially enrolled or if they have any additional questions.