In order for you to send Prescreen or quoting information to the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan for a Client, you MUST meet the following requirements below.
- Your Client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- You, as the Broker, completed the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan Employer Questionnaire
- Activate DALs for your Client
Submitting forms through FormFire
Open the orange context menu on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
For a medical submission, select the following:
- Submission Type: Prescreen
- Carrier: Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan
- Form: Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan EE App W/Medical (2020 Effective Dates)
- Medical: Anthem for SOCA BP
- Dental: Anthem for SOCA BP Dental
- Vision: Anthem for SOCA BP Vision
- Life: Anthem for SOCA BP Life
You'll see that the Rules of Engagement and the Prescreen Checklist appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
Only 3 items are required for the Prescreen submission to the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan:
- SOCA Benefit Plan Employee applications
- Employer Questionnaire
- Census of all eligible Employees
FormFire auto-loads all 3 required documents for the Prescreen submission.
If you answered Yes to the question Is your company currently enrolled in a self-funded (ASO) or level-funded arrangement? on the Employer Questionnaire for your Client, an additional item appears on the Prescreen Checklist.
If your Client is in a self-funded (ASO) or level-funded arrangement, make sure to either load, or request, the required additional documents in your Client's Document Center.
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission to Anthem, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This is added to the email that the Anthem receives.
If you need to add any additional required documents (Ex. ASO related documents) for your Prescreen submission, click the blue Upload Additional File button here in Attach Files. You can also attach files into the Document Center and they'll automatically populate here.
The Recipient information for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan has already been added for you!
At this point, select Send Forms on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up menu appears, allowing you to review the attachments you're submitting in addition to the Employees' forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, select Cancel
- If the attachments are correct, select Send Forms
Anthem will review all the information sent and contact you outside of FormFire with the official quote documentation for your Client or if they have any additional questions.