If your Client (Group) already exists in FormFire but isn't part of your book of business, all you need to do is perform a Broker Transfer. Otherwise, create the Client using the following instructions.
Log into your FormFire account and choose Add Client from your Client Dashboard. This opens a screen with multiple sections of information that require attention.
The first section is Employer Information. Here, you'll enter in basic information on your Client. Fill in all required fields (look for the red asterisk * ), paying special attention to providing a correct Tax ID.
NOTE: Aetna doesn't require you to turn on the Employer Options. Do not check this option on.
This section allows you to Open or Close FormFire with a single click of a button as well as set up your Client's workflow. You'll see that there's some pre-filled information here. Not to worry! You can edit anything you see here, depending on your Client's needs.
When entering this information, make sure to do the following:
- Update all dates listed for your Client's needs
- Choose the correct workflow
- Add the correct Workflow Options you need
- Select all coverage lines that you need for your Client
Now we're going to look at each area of Workflow Options a bit closer. First up is our Open & Close area. Here, you'll be able to enter in dates for the following:
- Open Date
- Close Date
- Effective Date
- Renewal Date
You can enter all four dates manually. You also can click the Open FormFire and Close FormFire buttons as well to change these two dates.
- Choosing Open populates today's date as the Open Date and set the Close Date to 30 days in the future
- Choosing Close populates today's date as the Close Date
The Effective Date should be the first of the month and be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY, EX: 10/01/2019. Lastly, the Renewal Date should be formatted as MM/DD, EX: 10/01.
Let's head to the Choose Workflow area next. The correct workflow to select is Pre-Screen. The workflow selected will be in blue.
The next area of importance is Pre-Screen Options. Ensure that Require Employee Medical History is checked on because this activates the Medical Health Questionnaire the Employees need to complete online.
Lastly in this section is Coverage Line Options. Only add a checkmark to Medical. Those with blank boxes won't be options for the Employees to select in their accounts.
The last required piece is the Broker Setup. This area can be used to give permission to colleagues to manage this Client.
You'll see we have 3 Team Member options:
- Team Member 1: Should be the main Broker or agent of record from your Agency for this Client. This field is required in order to save your Client in FormFire. (It's noted with a red asterisk * )
- Team Member 2: Can be a backup contact or secondary agent
- Team Member 3: Can be either a service representative or secondary agent
The General Agent Setup area is used to store associated information, but isn't required during Client creation.
Make sure that you click the blue Save button at the top of your screen for your Client to be saved in FormFire.
Once you've added your Client, you'll need to click the Orange Context Menu on your Client Dashboard and select Client Details. You can access and edit any information on this page aside from the Tax ID, at any needed time.