On Employers Listings, FormFire FES displays all Employers associated with your Agency in our system. By default, this will be the first page you see when you log into your FormFire FES account.
You can return here at any time by selecting the Employers button in the Navigation Menu.
Your default view is to the first 20 Employers, but you can show up to 40 Employers on your page.
In the center of the screen, Employers are listed by:
- Employer Name
- Status (Active / Inactive)
- Effective Date (MM-DD-YYYY)
- Days to Renewal
When you see an Action menu, you can select on the icons or text below to see additional pages available for that Employer.
On Employers Listing, these actions include:
- Proposals (Text box icon): Allows you to view existing proposals or start a new proposal. Click Navigating Proposal Listings for more information.
- Edit (Pencil icon): Allows you to edit information on the Employer. Click Review & Edit Employers in FormFire FES for more information.
- Deactivate: Allows you to deactivate if they are no longer an active Employer.
To see how to create a new proposal for a new Employer in FormFire FES, click here.
To see how to create a new proposal for an existing Employer in FormFire FES, click here.