Employee Demographic lists all Employees and dependents associated with this Employer in FormFire FES.
In this article, we'll discuss how you can add this information using our FormFire FES Employee Census.
From the Employee Demographic page, select the Import Employees button.
In the pop-up screen, the following instructions appear:
- Please upload Employee import file with valid column sequence; Otherwise, file won't get uploaded.
- Please upload Employee(s) in the following sequence: primary Employee followed by their respective dependents.
- If primary Employee is not imported, relative dependent(s) will not be imported.
- Blank rows from the file will be skipped.
- Coverage lines associated with the valid Employees are displayed on the 2nd page of Employee Info.
Select Sample Template to download the blank document. Then, you can add all Employees and dependents. Make sure to follow the instructions listed above and save the file to your computer.
To add the completed census into FormFire FES, start by selecting the Import Employees button. In the pop-up screen, you’ll do the following:
- Select Please select file image
- Find the file from it was saved and select Open
- Select Upload File
When all the information is added, you will be able to see the total number of Employees and dependents listed on the screen.
To continue to Proposal Configuration, select Save & Continue.