Generate Proposal is your private product library for the Employer. All products that you’ve assigned for this Enrollment period appear here. You can:
- Remove products from the proposal
- Download the completed proposal
- or export all the data into a preloaded census template for the Carrier
In this article, we'll discuss how you can download the proposal.
To start, first you need to add products to your Employer's proposal. For information on this, visit Navigating Products in FormFire FES.
Select Proposal to create an Excel® spreadsheet containing all the products you selected to include in your proposal.
When you download the proposal, you’ll see that it’s broken into 3 tabs:
- Medical Plans: Provides you a relative composite rate based on Illustrative Rates for an Underwritten Product
- Employee Breakdown: Provides you with the cost based on age banded rates (if applicable) and composite rates based on the Employee and Dependents combined
- Family Breakdown: Provides you with the cost based on age banded rates (if applicable) and composite rates based which are separated per person
This proposal is fully editable and perfect for ultimate customization by you and your team. You can save this as a PDF or in a format of your choosing,
When ready, you can present this proposal to the Employer.