In order to successfully submit Medical as well as Ancillary submissions to the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan, please add the required items below to your Client's Document Center.
Any incomplete documents will be returned to you for completion and incomplete submissions will delay the effective date. We require a minimum of 15 days for processing a new case submission. The 15-day period begins when all checklist items are received in our office with no missing information.
Sold Group submission requirements
- SOCA Benefit Plan Participation Agreement
- SOCA Benefit Plan Participating Business Acknowledgement Employer Agreement
- SOCA Benefit Plan Employer application (2021 version)
- SOCA Benefit Plan Employee applications with medical (2021 version)
- Signed rates and benefits
- Anthem excel census enrollment template (IM01), loaded and submitted via FormFire
- Proof of chamber membership (ONLY acceptable formats shown below)
- A letter from the Chamber of Commerce stating that the Employer is a member in good standing. The letter must be on letterhead that is specific to the Employer’s declared Chamber of Commerce.
- An email from the Employer’s declared Chamber of Commerce stating that the Employer is a member is good standing. The email must specify the sender’s name and title, and must also show the sender’s email address, date, and time stamp. It is acceptable for the Broker to obtain this email from the Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the Client and to forward it to SOCA.
- A copy of a cancelled check or credit card receipt that indicates payment of membership dues in the Employer’s declared Chamber of Commerce.
- SOCA Benefit Plan Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) banking form and voided check (required)
— 1st months premium rate will be billed or withdrawn via EFT as applicable
- Annual Rate and Census Reconciliation Form
- Ancillary Benefit Rate Proposal (Required to submit an Ancillary Benefit Rate Proposal for each Ancillary line of coverage)
- Hold Harmless Agreement (Only required when submitting Life selections)
- SOLE PROPRIETORS ONLY:
- Cover page for form with schedule C OR
- Cover page for form 1040 with schedule F and a schedule SE
Minimum 2 enrolled and no more than 50 total Employees on average during the preceding calendar year.