What we can do
Our Customer Support team is here to assist with answering questions and troubleshooting general features and functions of the system through the following 3 options:
1. Live Chat
- While logged into FormFire system, you can have a LIVE conversation directly with a member of our Customer Support team during business hours.
2. Phone Support
- You can also speak directly to a member of our Customer Support team during business hours over the phone at 216-367-9730.
3. Email Support
- For less urgent requests, send an email to email@example.com and a member of our Customer Support team will answer during business hours.
Our Customer Support team will be able to assist you Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 AM and 5:30 PM EST. We also provide 24-hour self-help resources all throughout the Help Center. Take a look at the various articles, step-by-step instructions, and videos to find the answers to your questions.
To see what the current operational status is for FormFire, you can view the FormFire Status page. Any interruptions to the system will be detailed here.
If you need to reach any other department, please visit our Contact FormFire page for additional options.
What we cannot do
While our Customer Support team is always here to assist with answering questions and troubleshooting general features and functions of the system, there are some things our team is not able to do. This includes:
- Advising Employees on coverage selections, Carrier requirements, Carrier policies, or how to answer medical questions.
- Resetting passwords or retrieving usernames for, signing the interview on behalf of, or executing transfers of Employees without speaking directly to the Employee to obtain consent; spouses are not permitted to give consent in lieu of Employee consent.
- Expediting Broker transfers.
- Sharing information for a Group that is not in a Broker’s book of business within FormFire.
- Performing Broker duties for a Group, including but not limited to setting up the Group in the system, assigning plans and/or pricing and submitting documents to a Carrier.
For any questions about our Customer Support team or clarifications of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional service needs beyond our standard, please contact our Sales team to discuss possible solutions.
Article is closed for comments.