FormFire is aware of a current issue with opening PDFs through Google Chrome. Google is working to fix this known issue.
NOTE: To report this Google Chrome issue, at the top right, click More Help Report an issue. Add details to help Google fix the issue faster.
You can normally open PDFs automatically in Chrome by clicking on the file you want to see. If your PDFs are downloading instead of opening automatically in Chrome, Chrome PDF viewer could be turned off.
Open PDFs in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
- Turn off Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
Chrome will now open PDFs automatically when you click them.