Our Client Support Team offers the follow online services:
- Live Chat
- While logged into FormFire system, you can begin a LIVE conversation to connect directly to a Specialist during business hours.
- Email Support
- For less urgent requests that still need a timely response, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- System Status Updates
- Know the operational status of system, at all times. Any interruptions will be detailed on FormFire Status for your information and convenience.
We also provide 24-hour self-help resources all throughout this site. Take a look at the various articles, step-by-step instructions, and videos to find the answers to your questions.
What We Cannot Do
While our Client Support Team is always here to assist with general features and functions of the system, answering questions and troubleshooting, there are some things our team is not able to do. This includes:
- Advising employees on coverage selections, carrier requirements, carrier policies, or how to answer medical questions.
- Resetting passwords/retrieve usernames for, signing the interview on behalf of, or executing transfers of employees without speaking directly to the employee to obtain consent; spouses are not permitted to give consent in lieu of employee consent.
- Expediting broker transfers.
- Sharing information for a group that is not in a broker’s book of business within FormFire.
- Performing broker duties for a group, including but not limited to setting up the group in the system, assigning plans and/or pricing and submitting documents to a carrier.
For any questions about our support services or clarifications of the above, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have additional service needs beyond our standard, please contact our Sales Team to discuss possible solutions.