Our Client Support Team can assist and provide answers to questions through a variety of channels:
- Chat — start a conversation while logged into the FormFire system. Use the Icon in the lower right corner to communicate with our Team during business hours
- Email email@example.com for less urgent requests, which usually are taken care of within an hour
- Call 216-367-9730 to speak directly with a Specialist when you need immediate assistance
We also provide 24-hour self-help resources via FormFire Help. Our support center includes articles, step-by-step instruction and videos to answer your biggest FormFire questions.
What We Cannot Do
While our support team is always here to assist with general features and functions of the system, answering questions and troubleshooting when issues arise, there are some things our team is not able to do. This includes:
- Advising employees on coverage selections, carrier requirements and policies, or how to answer medical questions
- Resetting passwords for, signing the interview on behalf of, or executing transfers of employees without speaking directly to the employee to obtain consent (spouses not permitted)
- Expediting broker transfers
- Sharing information for a group that’s not in a broker’s book of business within FormFire
- Performing broker duties for a group, including but not limited to setting up the group in the system, assigning plans and/or pricing and submitting documents to a carrier
For any questions about our support services or clarifications of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional service needs beyond our standard, please contact our Sales Team to discuss possible solutions.