Business Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am — 6:00 pm EST.
Our Client Support Team answer your questions and assist you through a variety of channels:
- Chat with a Specialist. Start a conversation while logged into the FormFire system. Use the icon in the lower right corner to communicate with our team during business hours.
- Email email@example.com for less urgent requests, which usually are taken care of within an hour.
- Call 216-367-9730 to speak directly with a Specialist when you need immediate assistance.
We also provide 24-hour self-help resources via FormFire Help. Our online support center includes articles, step-by-step instructions, and videos to answer your biggest FormFire questions.
What We Cannot Do
While our Client Support Team is always here to assist with general features and functions of the system, answering questions and troubleshooting when issues arise, there are some things our team is not able to do. This includes:
- Advising employees on coverage selections, carrier requirements, carrier policies, or how to answer medical questions.
- Resetting passwords for, signing the interview on behalf of, or executing transfers of employees without speaking directly to the employee to obtain consent; spouses are not permitted to give consent in lieu of employee consent.
- Expediting broker transfers.
- Sharing information for a group that is not in a broker’s book of business within FormFire.
- Performing broker duties for a group, including but not limited to setting up the group in the system, assigning plans and/or pricing and submitting documents to a carrier.
For any questions about our support services or clarifications of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional service needs beyond our standard, please contact our Sales Team to discuss possible solutions.