A completed employer interview populates the Employer Application (Sold Group). The Employer Application will be completed by the HR Manager on the HR Dashboard. This article is to be used as a reference guide, highlighting each question that is required to produce a completed Application for the SummaCare Chamber HBP.
The HR Manager will log into their account and click the Update Employer Medical button.
Once in the employer interview, the HR Manager will go to the first page, Employer Info (1/2), and enter the following:
- Legal Employer Name
- Name of Head of Firm and Title
- Name of Administrative Contact and Title
- Home Office Address
- Billing Address
- Multi-Location group/company
Once completed, the HR Manager will go to the Eligibility page.
On Eligibility, the HR Manager will enter the following:
- Total number of employees (including part-time)
- Total number of ineligible employees
- Eligibility waiting period OH /MO
- # Employees Applying / Waiving
Lastly, the HR Manager will complete the following on the Contribution page:
- Select a 4 Tier structure
- Enter in their contribution to the cost of the medical plan, in percentage
The last 2 pages, Documents and Sign, will ask the HR Manager to review documents and electronically sign. Once signed, the interview is considered complete.