The following article explains the general process for sending enrollment information to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri. It's helpful to ensure the conditions below are met to enable data sending.
Sold Group submission basic requirements
- The client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- Save the contact information for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri on the Underwriters page (Will save you time in the long run!)
- If required, have the HR Manager fill out information in the Employer Group Medical Questionnaire (This will be on the HR Manager's Dashboard)
- Activate DALs for your client (This will only be a requirement if you didn’t send a prescreen submission for this client)
Once those requirements are met, you will then be able to submit the completed applications to Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri.
Submitting forms through FormFire
Click the orange context menu box on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
Now, you can set up the Sold Group submission. For any submission you’ll select the following:
- Select Sold Group as the Submission Type
- Select Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri as the Carrier
- Select the Form for the current submission. The 2 forms available are ~Anthem 1-50 EE MO and Anthem 51-99 EE Enroll MO
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission to the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This will be added to the email that the Carrier receives.
If you need to add any additional required documents (Ex. Employer wage and tax documents) for your Sold Group submission, click the blue Upload Additional File button. You can also attach files into the Document Center and they will automatically populate here.
In the Recipient section, if you saved an underwriter for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri, you’ll be able to select them from a drop-down menu here:
If you didn’t save an underwriter, you’ll enter the following items:
- First Name of the contact
- Last Name of the contact
- Email Address
- A password
The Carbon Copy section is optional and is reserved for only one additional address. The Carbon Copy will use the same password as the Recipient. Once this section has been filled out, click Send.
At this point, click the orange Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop up menu will appear that will allow you to review the attachments your submitting in addition to the employee's forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, click Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, click Send Forms.
What the Carrier contact receives
Your contact at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri receives an email with a link to access your client’s forms as well as any attachments you sent to them.
After the link is clicked the contact is directed to a page where the password is needed to download the client’s forms as well as the attachments.
Your contact at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri will review all the information sent and contact you outside of FormFire to inform you that your client has been successfully enrolled or if they have any additional questions.