This release, which went live on March 2, 2021, contains enhancements to our FormFire Employee Interview, other system improvements, and updates regarding Medical Mutual of Ohio notifications and submissions. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Medical Mutual of Ohio Enhancements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release for Medical Mutual of Ohio.
For Insurance Brokers
- FormFire is aware of an issue pertaining to submissions to Medical Mutual of Ohio between the hours of 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. While we continue to investigate the root cause of the issues, we have added a small fix to our submission process in an attempt to resolve this issue. Please note that all failed submissions to Medical Mutual of Ohio are resent again at 5:00 PM that day automatically.
For HR Managers
- FormFire is aware of an issue pertaining to email notifications that were being sent to HR Managers regarding Medical Mutual of Ohio's Terms and Conditions. This email notification has been removed and the Terms and Conditions will only show in the Review and Sign section of the Employees and the HR Managers accounts. This change was made to adhere to Medical Mutual's (MMO) requirements.
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release.
For HR Managers and Employees
- You’ve asked and we delivered! To provide Employees with clarification on who's information should be added into their FormFire accounts, we've updated the wording of multiple questions to be clearer. Please view the new wordings below:
- We added an option for you to add medications without a dosage amount in your FormFire account. This update will be within any question that requires an Employee or HR Manager to add their medications in the Health Questions section of their account. Start by selecting your medication name. Then, select Once from the Dosage drop-down menu. And that's all you need to do.
- Employees that waive coverage for their company's insurance are now able to add information regarding any Medicare coverage in their accounts.
- We created a better view of the Other Coverages page for our users. Now, Employees will see Start and End Dates of their Other Coverage as well as if they would be keeping that coverage in the future.
For all users
- We made changes to our email address requirements to allow for the following email addresses to be added into FormFire:
- Allowing the use of multiple dots as long as two dots are not used in succession. EX: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allowing more than 3 characters after the last dot. EX: email@example.com