This release, which went live on September 28, 2021, contains updates Carrier censuses, the FormFire Welcome and Reminder Letters and other system improvements. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs.
In this release, the following censuses has been added to, revised or updated in our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- BCMA Census (Added)
- All Savers SAFES Compatible PRIME Census (Added)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
Welcome and Reminder Letter updates
In an effort to make using FormFire as seamless as possible, we’ve created downloadable instructions for both HR Managers and Employees. These instructions have been added to our FormFire Welcome and Reminder Letters and are also available in all FormFire users accounts in the FormFire Resource Center. Head to the FormFire University section to see them!
For HR Managers
The following two downloadable instructions have been created and added to the HR Welcome Letter and the HR Welcome Back Letter:
- FormFire 101 - For New Employers: This will assist HR Managers as they create and complete their FormFire account online for the first time, as well as how they can assist their Employees along the way.
- FormFire 201 - For Returning Employers: This will assist HR Managers as they update and complete their FormFire account online, as well as how they can assist their Employees along the way.
For All Users
The following two downloadable instructions have been created and added to the Employee Welcome Letter, the Employee Welcome Back Letter, the Application Reminder Letter and the Account Creation Reminder Letter:
- FormFire 101 - For New Users: This will assist Employees as they create and complete their FormFire account online.
- FormFire 201 - For Returning Users: This will assist Employees as they update and complete their FormFire account online.
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release.
- Our team is aware that Brokers were having issues when saving the Employee Status Report. This has been corrected.
- Our team has removed a Prescreen submission requirement for BCBS of South Carolina. Brokers are no longer required to attach a Tax Form when sending Prescreens to BCBS of South Carolina. Signature not populating for Employees who accept only some of the coverage lines
For All Users
- Our team is aware that signatures were not populating properly on the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan combined application for employee taking any of the coverage lines offered. This has been corrected. Going forward, signatures will map properly no matter which coverage line is selected.