This release, which went live on November 9, 2021, contains enhancements to the Employee Interview. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Enhancements to the Employee Interview
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented for the Employee Interview in this release.
- Our team has updated the text on the Condition Selector page to match the rest of the FormFire Interview. Going forward, Employees and HR Managers that are completing the Condition Selector will see this question at the top of the page:
- Then, Employees and HR Managers that are completing the Condition Selector will be asked to add the name of any disease, illness, injuries, disorders or health issues that they or any family member who may be covered by your benefits for 17 separate condition categories. The categories will be separated in alphabetical order and worded similar to the example below:
Tobacco / Nicotine
- Our team has updated the text for questions related to Tobacco / Nicotine. Going forward, questions regarding Tobacco / Nicotine will state 5 years rather than 2 years.
- Our team has updated how Tobacco / Nicotine items are mapped to Carrier forms. Going forward, all forms of Tobacco / Nicotine for the last 5 years will map from the most current use down.
- Our team has renamed the Other Conditions section to Condition Details and have updated the section to be more intuitive. Going forward, the section will be worded as noted below:
Article is closed for comments.