This release, which went live on December 21, 2021, contains updates to our list of available Carrier censuses and other system improvements. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses & Updates
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs.
In this release, the following census has been added to our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- BCBSTX Enrollment Census (Replacement)
- Regence BlueShield Enrollment Census - WA (Revision)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fix and improvement that our team implemented in this release.
- Our team has added a new warning message for our Brokers regarding Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, EE Supplemental Life, or EE Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage line options. These coverage line options require that salary information be added for all Employees accepting them. Our message, which appears when you select Plan Selection + Pre-screen, states that you will need to ensure that the HR Manager enters the Salary Information for all Employees before you make the plan selection process live for the Group. This message will only appear when Salary Information is missing from any Employee under the Group.
- Our team is aware that some Brokers that are associated with Cornerstone were experiencing issues sending submissions to United Healthcare and to Aetna. This has been corrected.
For HR Managers
- Our HR Manager Reports will receive an update. Going forward, all available HR Manager Reports will now format as XLSX Excel files. This includes:
- Plan Selection Report
- Monthly Benefits Report
- Employee Coverage and Waivers
- Employee Hire Dates
- Employee Birthdays
- Employee Phone Lists
- Our team has updated the Dosage Frequency range when entering in medication details. Going forward, Dosage Frequency range will be between 1 to 99. If an Employee adds anything over 100, the following warning message will appear:
- Our team has updated the total number of characters allowed when entering details regarding any disability. Going forward, the updated character limit will be 150.
Our team is aware that some users were experiencing issues when adding details regarding their medications. Specifically, when they select the Can’t find your medication option and are not able to add the name and dosage information for mediation not on the list. This has been corrected. Going forward, Employees will be able to add this information without any issue.