FormFire offers the ability for both Brokers to run a report to view the plan selections for their Groups. This can be run after either the Employees select their own plan(s) or the Broker assigns the plan(s) to the Employees accounts through Group Plan Assign.
To start, find the Client in question from your Client Dashboard. Then, open the orange context menu and select Plan Selection Report.
The report generates automatically into an Excel document.
On the report, FormFire will populate the date and time that the report was generated as well as basic information on the Client.
And the report also gives you information on the Employees, including:
- Employee name, SSN and Date of Birth
- If the Employee completed their account (Yes or No)
- The cost to the Employee per coverage line
- The total for all coverage line(s) combined per Employee
- Each plan the Employee selected per coverage line
- Tier Employee falls into per coverage line
- Carrier selected per coverage line
The report also provides the Employer's contribution towards both each coverage line the Employee selects and the total cost per Employee.