On the Plans and Pricing page, you'll be able to filter down the options that best suit your Group’s needs.
These filters are dynamic, meaning you can use multiple at the same time and watch the results update on the screen.
Options to filter include:
- Product Type
- OOP Max
To compare any of the listed plans, simply check off the plans you would like to view and click the Compare button. That'll open a pop-up that displays the most relevant details for that plan such as the overall cost per month, deductibles, and copayments.
Once you have identified the Carriers you wish to quote, select the checkbox next to the plan name/s and click the blue + Add to Proposal tab.
The Review Proposal tab will bring you to the Group's plan library for Quote.
From here, you can:
- Filter the plans again and remove products
- Export the Group’s information on Carrier specific censuses
- Download a proposal
Filtering allows you to review the plans that are already added to your Group’s library and remove those that you’re no longer going to add to the proposal.
Exporting allows you to generate censuses for specific Carriers based on all information entered into FormFire Quote for your Group. Once generated, you can send to you contact at the Carrier or upload the census to the Carrier's website. This is a great option for other coverage lines like dental, vision, etc.
Downloading allows you to create an Excel file with all plans assigned to your Group in FormFire Quote to present to the HR Manager or your main contact.
When you download the proposal, you’ll see that it’s broken into 3 tabs:
- Medical Plans - provides you a relative composite rate based on Illustrative Rates for an Underwritten Product
- Employee Breakdown - provides you with the cost based on age banded rates (if applicable) and composite rates based on the Employee and dependents combined
- Family Breakdown - provides you with the cost based on age banded rates (if applicable) and composite rates based which are separated per person
On all tabs of the proposal sections, two sections titled Current Plan and Renewal Plan have been purposely left blank so you can add custom details regarding your Group's unique needs.
This proposal is fully editable and perfect for ultimate customization by Brokers. When ready, you can present this proposal to your Group.
Article is closed for comments.