There are four ways to add Employees and dependent information to the Employee Demographics page in FormFire Quote:
- Manually type the Employee and dependent information on the screen
- Copying information from a pre-existing FormFire Group
- Importing a census
- Sharing with the HR Manager or the Employees to add information themselves
Whether you selected Option 1 or Option 2 to initially add your Group into FormFire Quote, you’ll have the ability to manually add or change Employees and dependents information. The last line of the Employee Demographics page will have a grayed-out number and have Last and First entered in the Last and First Name text boxes.
Once you’ve entered in the new Employee, you’ll see that a new line appears and will allow you to enter in another Employee.
To add dependents, you’ll either check the box under Spouse or enter in the number of children in the text box under Children.
- DOB (Employees & dependents)
- Sex (Employees only)
- Home Zip (Employees only)
- Work Zip (Employees only)
To import a copy information from a current Group, click the Import button. Then, select which Group whose Employee information you’d like to copy over to FormFire Quote from the drop-down menu and click the green Import button
To import a census, click the Import button. Then, download the FormFire Quote Census Template.
All fields with an asterisk are required on the census.
Once complete, save the census to your computer and then import into FormFire from the Import screen, simply by clicking the green Import button.
You’ll be able to share with the HR Manager or with Employees that have email addresses listed. If information has already been entered for Employees before you share with the HR Manager, they will be able to see and edit what's given. This is great for renewals and making sure the census reflects the most current and accurate information. Both items will require the HR Manager enter in the PIN to access and update the information.
To share with an HR Manager, chose Share and type in their name and email. This will send the HR Contact 2 items:
- A copy of the Quote census template for the HR Manager to fill out
- A link that will allow the HR Manager to manually add Employees and dependents as well as update information already listed for the Employees in FormFire Quote
If the HR chooses to fill out the census, then the HR Manager must follow these 2 steps:
- Complete and save FormFire Quote Census to his or her computer
- Send you back the completed census through email
If the HR chooses to click the link, then the HR Manager must follow these 2 steps:
- Either enter in or update Employee and dependent information
- Click Save
Clicking Save will make the changes live, and you will see them on your side.
To share with the Employees, chose Share and type in their name and email. This will send the Employees a link that will allow them to manually add their dependents as well as update information already entered. When the Employee clicks Save this will make the changes live, and you will see them on your side.
Once the Employee information sections are complete, you'll be able to move along to plans and pricing to run Price Ping to view quote rates. Click Plans and Pricing to move to the next step.