The following documents are required when submitting a Medical Sold Group submission to SummaCare Chamber HBP:
- SummaCare Chamber HBP Employee Applications with Medical
- SummaCare Chamber HBP Employer Application
- SummaCare Chamber HBP EFT Form
- Employer Participation Agreement
- Employer Product Dues Acknowledgement
- Most recent quarterly Wage and Tax filing
- Signed Rate/Benefit summary
- Indicating the plan selected
- Final plan selection will also be indicated on the final Employer Application form
- Proof of Greater Akron Chamber membership
- PDF of some supporting document- ID Card, Invoice, etc.
All items must be included in you submission to SummaCare Chamber HBP. Documents can be added to your Client's Document Center at any time, by you or the HR Manager.
Click here to see how you as the Broker can add documents to the Document Center.
Click here to see how the HR Manager can add documents to the Document Center.