The following article explains the process for sending enrollment information to the SummaCare Chamber HBP.
Sold Group submission requirements
- The client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- The HR Manager completed the Employer Application
- You've added all required Sold Group documents listed here.
Once those requirements are met, you'll then be able to submit the completed applications to the SummaCare Chamber HBP.
Submitting forms through FormFire
Click the orange context menu box on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
Now, you can set up the Sold Group submission.
For the submission, you’ll select the following:
- Select Sold Group as the Submission Type
- Select SummaCare Chamber HBP as the Carrier
- Select SummaCare Chamber HBP EE App as the Form
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This will be added to the email that SummaCare Chamber HBP receives.
All documents added either by the HR Manager or yourself in the Document Center will automatically populate here.
In the Recipient section, FormFire has already entered in the correct email address for your SummaCare Chamber HBP submission.
At this point, click the orange Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up screen will appear that will allow you to review the attachments your submitting in addition to the employee's forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, click Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, click Send Forms.