This article explains the process for sending Prescreen or quoting information to the SummaCare Chamber HBP.
Prescreen submission basic requirements
- The Client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- Activate DALs for your Client in order to submit to the SummaCare Chamber HBP
Once those requirements are met, you'll submit the completed applications to the SummaCare Chamber HBP.
Submitting forms through FormFire
Open the orange context menu on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
Now, you can set up the Prescreen submission. For the submission, select the following:
- Submission Type: Prescreen
- Carrier: SummaCare Chamber HBP
- Form: SummaCare Chamber HBP EE App
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. All notes will be added to the email that SummaCare Chamber HBP receives.
Next, is the Attach Files section.
In the Recipient section, FormFire has already entered in the correct email address for your SummaCare Chamber HBP submission.
At this point, select the Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up screen appears, allowing you to review the attachments your submitting in addition to the Employee's forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, select Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, select Send Forms.
SummaCare will review your Client's information and contact you OUTSIDE of FormFire with the official quote. Contact your SummaCare Representative if you have any questions on their turnaround time.