In order for you to send Prescreen or quoting information to MMO COSE MEWA for a Client, you MUST meet the following requirements below.
- Your Client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- Activate DALs for your Client
Submitting forms through FormFire
Open the orange context menu on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
For a medical submission you’ll select the following:
- Submission Type: Prescreen
- Carrier: Medical Mutual COSE MEWA
- Form: COSE HWT EE APP
NOTE: Make sure you've selected the form needed in the Form drop-down menu. If the Form drop-down menu says [Select], you'll be prevented from sending your submission to MMO COSE MEWA.
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission to Medical Mutual, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This will be added to the email that the Medical Mutual receives.
You'll see that the census appears here in Attach Files.
FormFire will send your MMO COSE MEWA submission directly to Medical Mutual, but we give you the ability to Carbon Copy one additional individual. Enter the follow items:
- The Carbon Copy's first name
- The Carbon Copy's last name
- The Carbon Copy's email address (only 1 email address here!)
- A password (entered twice)
At this point, select the Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up menu appears, allowing you to review the attachments you're submitting in addition to the Employees' forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, select Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, select Send Forms.
Medical Mutual will review all the information sent and contact you outside of FormFire with the official quote documentation for your Client or if they have any additional questions.