In order for you to send the Sold Group or enrollment information to MMO COSE MEWA for a Client, you MUST meet the following requirements below.
- Your Client must display a Complete Employee Status on your Client Dashboard
- The HR Manager completed the MMO COSE MEWA Employer Application
- All required documents for the submission have been added to the Document Center
Once those requirements are met, you'll then be able to submit the completed applications to MMO.
Submitting forms through FormFire
Click the orange context menu on your Client Dashboard and select Send Forms.
For a medical submission you’ll select the following:
- Submission Type: Sold Group
- Carrier: Medical Mutual COSE MEWA
- Form: COSE HWT EE APP
Turn on or off the coverage lines needed for this specific submission in the Coverage Lines to include area.
If you need to add any notes regarding your submission to Medical Mutual, you can do so here in Notes for Carrier. This will be added to the email that the Medical Mutual receives.
Remember, you need to check the box by the File Type to include documents in your submission to Medical Mutual here in Attach Files.
FormFire will send your MMO COSE MEWA submission directly to Medical Mutual, but we give you the ability to Carbon Copy one additional individual. Enter the follow items:
- The Carbon Copy's first name
- The Carbon Copy's last name
- The Carbon Copy's email address (only 1 email address here!)
- A password (entered twice)
At this point, click the orange Send Forms button on the screen.
Then, a Confirm Send Forms pop-up menu will appear that allows you to review the attachments you're submitting in addition to the Employees' forms.
- If you need to add or remove any of the attachments, click Cancel.
- If the attachments are correct, click Send Forms.
Medical Mutual will review all the information sent and contact you outside of FormFire to either inform you that your Client has been officially enrolled or if they have any additional questions.