This release, which went live on January 19, 2021, contains Carrier census updates, Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan enhancements as well as other system improvements. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs. In this release, the following censuses has been added to or updated in our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- Meritain Health Enrollment Census
- VSP Vision Enrollment Census (updates made to current census)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan Enhancements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan.
For Insurance Brokers
- Improvements were made to so that valid zip codes, rather than extended zip codes, are entered by HR Managers and other users for Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan documents. The correct format will be 5 digits (EX: 44122) rather than 9 digits (EX: 44122-1124). These changes were made to adhere to Anthem’s zip code requirements.
- FormFire has removed and will no longer send the Anthem for SOCA Annual Notices and SPD documents with any sold group submission to Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan for medical, dental, vision or life.
- You asked and we delivered! When an HR Manager works to complete the Employer Application, the application will now show any areas that the HR Manager may have skipped or did not complete with a red box surrounding the missing information. This will provide clarity on the required items and help guarantee a completed application upon submission to Anthem.
- Lastly, our team made sure to add a Client’s Renewal Date on the Participation Agreement Document for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan submission.