This release, which went live on January 5, 2021, contains a new Carrier census and other system improvements. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs. In this release, the following census has been added to our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- UHC Ancillary All-Lines Enrollment Census
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release.
For Insurance Brokers
- You can now select the correct SIC Code rather than typing it out in both Add Client and Client Details pages. This new drop box includes both the SIC Code and the description, allowing all Brokers to select the correct SIC Code for their Employer Groups.
- You asked and we delivered! We have added 2 additional 100% Employer-paid coverage options that can be selected for your Employer Groups. In addition to Life, our 2 new lines are Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD). These options will be located under Pre-Screen Workflow Options when adding a new Employer Group or updating the Client Details page for an existing Employer Group. When selected, Employees will NOT have the ability to waive this coverage. Just make sure that you still select the coverage within the Coverage Line Options as well so that the Employees can see it in their accounts.
For HR Managers and Employees
- Per request, our team has removed a question from the employee interview that could potentially erase the medical history in the employee’s FormFire account.
- Our team has also removed the HbA1c requirement when adding a Diabetes condition. While this can still be added, an HbA1c reading is not a requirement when adding a Diabetes condition to your account.