This release, which went live on March 16, 2021, contains enhancements to both our FormFire Broker Portal and FormFire Employee Interview. Let’s take a deeper dive!
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release.
- FormFire is aware of an issue pertaining to Brokers still receiving notifications for specific Clients that they assisted with at a prior Broker Agency. This instance occurred when a Broker was listed as Team Member 2 or 3 for a specific Client under one Agency and then was either deleted / terminated from an Agency or left to join another Agency that used FormFire. This issue has been resolved and any Broker that is either deleted / terminated from a Broker Agency or transfers to a new Broker Agency will no longer appear as either Team Member 2 or 3 and receive any notifications.
For HR Managers and Employees
- FormFire is aware of an issue that some Employees were experiencing on the Condition Selector, specifically with the Health Questions side bar. The icons that indicate whether a section of the Health Questions page was either incomplete (yellow exclamation point) or complete (green check mark) were changing when an Employee would navigate to other pages. This has been corrected and pages will be listed with the correct indication symbol.
- FormFire is aware that some Employees who added Vision coverage under the Other Coverages page in their account were experiencing issues when viewing this section on a PDF copy of a Carrier application. The Carrier application would show the word True rather than the word Vision for the type of Other Coverages. This has been corrected and now shows the word Vision instead.
For all users
- We made changes to our email address requirements to allow for the following email addresses to be added into FormFire:
- Allowing capital letters in any email address. EX: BOB@Example.com
- Allow numbers at the start of email name and domain name. EX: 1Bob@Example.com or email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.