This release, which went live on May 11, 2021, contains new Carrier censuses, other system improvements, and updates regarding Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan submissions Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs.
In this release, the following censuses has been added to, revised or updated in our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- Benefit Plan Administrators Enrollment Census (Added)
- Independent Care Trust Enrollment Census (Added)
- Unum Enrollment Census for TN (Added)
- Unum Enrollment Census (Added)
- AultCare Medical Enrollment Census (Revision)
- Lang Insurance Census to now include 10 children dependents (Updated)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan.
Anthem Specific Updates
- Anthem has requested that documents submitted for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA) Benefit Plan be represented by the correct File Type. Starting May 11, 2021, the following new file types will be:
- Ancillary Benefit Rate Proposal
- Ancillary Census
- Ancillary Employer Application
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Account Structure
- In order for our Brokers to view the required documents, a new SOCA Requirements link has been added to the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan check list. This will ensure that all documents are added to the Client using the correct File Types. Select the SOCA Requirements link under the list of Auto Loaded Documents.
- Please view the new categories of documents as well as the maximum number of documents per category that will be accepted by the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan:
- Brokers will be able to add documents under the new File Type categories in both the Document Center and on the Send Forms page, just as they would any other document.
- Brokers will also be notified on the Send Forms page if they haven’t adhered to the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan Submission Requirements. This will allow for clarity on the requirements and gives Brokers the ability to make corrections in real time. An example of an error message that Brokers may receive is listed below:
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fixes and improvements that our team implemented in this release.
- FormFire is aware of an issue where the Spouse of a Broker’s signature was mapping onto Employer applications in place of the Broker’s signature This has been corrected. Going forward, FormFire will only map the signature of a Broker on any Employer applications
- FormFire has removed the Average Total Number of Employees field from Carrier submission emails.