This release, which went live on September 14, 2021, contains updates regarding the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan’s new combined application as well as updates to Carrier censuses. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs.
In this release, the following censuses has been added to, revised or updated in our Carrier Census catalog for you to use:
- PHP Quoting Census (Added)
- AultCare Medical Enrollment Census (Revision)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the updates that our team implemented in this release for the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan.
For HR Managers
The following items have been updated on the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan Employer Interview, per the request of Anthem and the SOCA Benefit Plan.
- The Lumenos HSA PPO plan listed on the Anthem for SOCA Benefit Plan Employer Interview has been replaced with the Blue Access (PPO) HSA.
- The contribution requirements for SOCA dental and vision products for the SOCA Benefit Plan have been removed. Per Anthem, this question will be removed from applications in 2022 and will no longer be required.
For All Users
- The new combined application will now map medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage selections rather than on separate applications.