This release, which went live on January 18, 2022, contains census updates and other fixes and improvements. Let’s take a deeper dive!
Available Carrier Censuses & Updates
The ability to auto populate censuses are an important feature of FormFire as they allow Brokers to quickly submit quote or sold group information to Carriers. Our team works to make sure that your Employer Group’s data maps accurately based on a Carrier’s specific census needs.
In this release, the following censuses has been added to, updated or removed from our Carrier Census catalog:
- UHC Ohio MEWA Member Level Census (Added)
- UHC Prime Enrollment (Added to Enrollment Census section)
- MMO Sold Group Installation Census (Updated)
- BCBSTX FirstName and LastName (Updated)
- SummaCare Chamber HPB Enrollment Census (Removed)
Click here to see a list of all Carrier censuses in FormFire.
FormFire Fixes and Improvements
FormFire works hard to ensure that our users can both efficiently and effectively utilize our system. Let’s look at the fix and improvement that our team implemented in this release.
- Our team has added a new warning message for our Brokers when assigned plans for Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, EE Supplemental Life, or EE Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage line options. These coverage line options require that salary information be added for all Employees accepting them. Our message, which appears when you select Plan Selection + Pre-screen, states that you will need to ensure that the HR Manager enters the Salary Information for all Employees before you make the plan selection process live for the Group. This message will only appear when Salary Information is missing from any Employee under the Group.
- Our team is aware that some Employees were experiencing issues with the Tobacco / Nicotine question in the Employee Interview. Specifically, that Employees were not able to answer Yes or No to 2 questions related to participating in a smoking cessation program. This was causing errors when Brokers would try to submit completed applications to Carriers. This has been corrected. All users that are answering questions regrinding Tobacco / Nicotine will be asked 2 questions related to participating in a smoking cessation program.
For All Users
- Our team is aware that some applications were mapping incorrectly when all dependents were electing to waive coverage Specifically, that some dependent information was mapping in sections that it shouldn’t for a person waving coverage when the total number of the dependents exceeded the dependents section of the application. This has been corrected. Going forward, when all dependents waive coverage, they will not be listed on the application.
- Our team is aware that some users were experiencing issues on their Summary page. Specifically, that after waiving medical coverage, but accepting all other coverage offerings, the Summary page stated that accepted coverages were not selected at all. This has been corrected.