FormFire has an impressive catalog of available Carrier censuses in our Census Library. But what happens if you need a specific census that's not currently listed?
It's fairly simple! You’ll need to complete our online FormFire Carrier Census Request form.
- Under what Carrier should this census be loaded?
Please indicate if this is a new or replacement census
If a new census, name for new census
If this is a replacement to an existing census, please indicate the census name as it appears on our system
- Does this census capture other coverages besides medical?
- Do Employees, who are waiving all coverages, get mapped on this census?
- If an applicant is waiving medical but accepting another coverage line, do they map on the census?
- If dependents are waiving medical and accepting another coverage line, do they map on the census?
- If mapping plan name/ID to the census, does the plan name/ID get mapped for dependents accepting coverage as well?
- Where should FormFire load this census (indicate all that apply)?
- Under Generate Census > Enrollment Census
- Under Generate Census > Quote Census
- In the Quote Portal
- If a Pre-Screen Census, should FormFire auto-attach the census with Prescreen submissions to this Carrier?
- If a Sold Group Census, should FormFire auto-attach census with Sold Group submissions to this Carrier?
FormFire's standard turnaround time for a census request is approximately 4-5 weeks, if all information is sent over in the initial request and questions asked by our team are answered.
The FormFire Census team will provide you with direct updates regarding your request.